Note: The Unitron uTV3 is backwards compatible and may be used for devices requiring a uTV2.
(uStream or uDirect3 required for use with North Platform products, uDirect2 required for use with earlier platform products.)
- makes it easy for you to enjoy crystal clear stereo sound quality straight from your TV, while your viewing companions enjoy TV at a volume they find comfortable. The Unitron uTV3 connects your hearing instruments wirelessly to your TV or other audio devices. The TV solution consists of three main elements: your hearing instruments, the uDirect3 accessory and the Unitron uTV3.
- uTV3 highlights
- ”¢ Very easy to set up and use.
- ”¢ Wirelessly connects TV with your hearing instruments.
- ”¢ Premium stereo sound delivered directly to hearing instruments.
- ”¢ Reduces negative impact of environmental noise to provide exceptional sound quality.
- ”¢ Fast processing time synchronizes audio and video.
- ”¢ You retain volume control over your own volume level – not the TV’s. This means other people in the room can listen to the TV at a comfortable volume.
- ”¢ Can be used to send audio signals from other devices (MP3 players, home audio systems, stereos) to your hearing instruments.
- This device must be paired with your hearing aids in order to function correctly. Please consult a hearing professional in your local area for further assistance.
- is compatible with Unitron N (North Platform) devices only