Sonic Innovations Celebrate 100
Designed with the people and events of everyday lifestyles in mind, Sonic Innovations Celebrate 100 rises to any occasion and is ready to take on your hearing challenges. With its spotlight on speech, the flexibility to enjoy more environments, and a wide variety of styles and models, Sonic Innovations Celebrate 100 is helping more people love how it feels to live it up. Packed with features that let listeners focus on conversations and forget about hearing aid hassles, Celebrate 100 enhances overall speech clarity to help you feel more connected to the people around you. It is ideal for users desiring advanced technologies, features and discrete styles with wireless connectivity to iPhone® and Android® smartphones.
Sonic Innovations Celebrate 100 Hearing Aid Features
- Speech Variable Processing – Preserves the soft and loud sounds that differentiate words and enhance speech clarity.
- Speech Priority Noise Reduction – Works to separate speech from surrounding noise by constantly monitoring and managing incoming sounds, while leaving the speech signal intact. Speech Priority Noise Reduction provides listening comfort and preserves the intelligibility of speech.
- Speech Priority Volume Control – “turns up” the volume of the speech frequencies patients want to hear.
- Frequency Transfer – compresses high-frequency input and “shifts” it to frequencies with better hearing to improve overall audibility of speech cues.
- Adaptive Feedback Canceller– Few noises are more distracting than feedback, patients will appreciate this celebrate feature which removes offending signals and attacks feedback before it starts.
- Reverb Reduction– helps control the lingering “ring” that sounds can take on in large spaces like assembly halls or places of worship.
- Impulse Noise Reduction– Clinking silverware or jangling keys can be quite loud and annoying for hearing aid users. Celebrate suppresses unanticipated sounds like these and makes them more tolerable.
- Soft Noise Reduction– Soft Noise Reduction reduces these quiet but distracting sounds, like whirring fans or the soft rumble of a refrigerator, without modifying the amplification of important speech-related signals.
- Wind Noise Reduction– Time spent outdoors will be more enjoyable because wind sounds won’t be amplified. The Wind Noise Reduction feature quickly sets the lowest frequencies to an optimal omni-directional response and applies maximum attenuation across all frequencies, providing instant relief.
- Adaptive Directional Microphone System– Celebrate hones in on the source of a sound and helps reduce unwanted noise so you can stay engaged in your surroundings.
- Binaural Coordination– Celebrate can synchronize actions between the left and right devices. For example, volume and program changes made on one device automatically occur on the other at the same time.
- Non-telephone Ear Control– Celebrate 100 reduces or mutes environmental sounds on your opposite phone ear for more focused telephone listening.
- Wireless Accessories– Wireless connectivity puts Celebrate into play with common technologies like TVs, mobile phones, MP3 players, and more.